How to Import Teams/Pools/Divisions
Before getting started, you may download one of the templates below based on your tournaments specific needs.
Basic Import Template - Includes required fields.
Advanced Import Template - Includes required fields, and optional fields.
Recognized Import Fields
Required fields*- Division Name*, Division Code*, Team Name*, Gender*
Optional but strongly suggested- Team Registration Note, Coaches First Name, Coaches Last Name, Coaches E-mail, Coaches Mobile Number
Other import data fields- Team Code, Team Address, Team City, Team State, Team Zip, Team ID, Assistant First Name, Assistant Full Name, Coaches Mobile Phone, Assistant First Name, Assistant Last Name, Assistant E-mail, Assistant Mobile Phone, Manager First Name, Manager Last Name, Manager E-mail, Manager Mobile Phone, Division Max Age
- From within your tournament, click Divisions.
- Click Import Teams/Pools/Divisions.
- Ensure that the Field Delimiter is set to Tab (default).
- Copy the data from your spreadsheet.
- If you copied the header from the spreadsheet, be sure to select First Row is Headers to eliminate the first row from your import.
- Paste the data into the textbox labeled Paste Data Below.
- Click Continue.
- Select the proper Data Field for each row.
- Click Import.