Add Schedule Restrictions
After adding schedule restrictions, the system will warn you when you've violated one of the rules when scheduling games.
There are 2 types of scheduling restrictions:
- Prevent a team from playing at a certain time
- Prevent a team from playing at the same time as another team
If a scheduling restriction rule is broken by a scheduled game, the game will have a 'w' in it's box on the batch scheduling page.
To add a schedule restriction:
- Access your Tournament.
- Click Divisions.
- Select your division.
- Click Schedule Restrictions.
- Enter the restrictions per team.
- When finished, click Save.
NOTE: Make sure that times are formatted correctly (ex: '7:00 AM').