Bracket Sourcing Options
To determine how teams are selected for each seed in the bracket:
- Access your tournament.
- Click Divisions.
- Select the proper division.
- Click Bracket.
Each game in the bracket will have a Source for each team, a value to select the team from that source, and a game number. Sources include:
- Team - Allows you to choose which team will play whom.
- Pool Place - Allows you to seed the bracket according to Pool Rankings. Choose the ranking from the drop-down. Teams must be assigned to pools in order to source the bracket games by Pool Place.
- Winner - Allows you to choose the winning team to play in another game. Choose a game number, and once a winner has been announced, the bracket will automatically fill with the team.
- Loser - Choose a losing team to play in a future game. Choose the game number, and once the loser has been announced, the bracket will automatically fill with the team.
- Division Place - Seed the bracket according to Division Ranking. Choose the division ranking from the drop-down. This option is enabled when there is more than one pool in a division.
To edit a game's seeding:
- Locate the game to change.
- Select a new source.
- Select a new value.
- Click Save Bracket.
Set Pool Places
Set Tournament Champion