Shifting Scheduled Games
Sometimes, when the weather is bad or there are unforeseen circumstances, you need to shift games around and shorten game times.
- Access your tournament.
- If your schedule is published, click Scheduling > Save/Restore to save the current version. If your schedule isn't published yet, skip to step 3.
- Click Scheduling > Batch.
- Click on each individual game you'd like to shift.
- Above the schedule preview, enter the amount of time you want to shift.
- For example, enter 60 to move the times forward 60 minutes, or -60 to move the times back 60 minutes.
- Click Shift Games.
- Then, go to Places > Fields > Default Availability to shift the start/end times.
- When finished, click Save.