Creating Team Limits & Managing the Waiting List
You may limit the number of teams that can register per division that will automatically create a waiting list once that limit is reached.
Set the Max Teams Per Division to set a maximum number of teams for all divisions:
- Access your tournament.
- Click Registration.
- Scroll to Max Teams Per Division.
- Enter the number of teams you'd like to be able to register per division.
- When finished, scroll down and click Save.
NOTE: You can set the maximum teams on a division-by-division basis from Division > General Info.
You can view and manage teams that have been placed on the waiting list.
- Access the tournament.
- Click Divisions.
- Select the division you'd like to work with.
- Click Waiting List to view the teams on the waiting list, and the contact information for each coach.
Please note that teams on the waiting list are NOT registered for the event. If you'd like, you can contact the coach and have them re-register for the event.